Party Time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well its time for my annual party again & once again any one here is welcome to come. We wil be doing this on December 3rd starting ay 2 pm. I have scaled back a little this year. I am only smoking 50 lbs of meat. It is BYOB & bring a covered dish. We usually have a ton of food & a good time. I have a wide aray of friends there will be any one here from bikers to DEA agents but dont worry about them they like to drink & party like the rest of us.:punk:

Hooray for Crack Poppers!!! If you don't know, you gotta show! to get the experience. Don't worry about the DEA boyz, they will most certainly be partaking of the crack goodies too! Kyle, do I send my donation via Paypal to Crazyasscaptain @yahoo. com ?
Can't wait! PATMAX

Hooray for Crack Poppers!!! If you don't know, you gotta show! to get the experience. Don't worry about the DEA boyz, they will most certainly be partaking of the crack goodies too! Kyle, do I send my donation via Paypal to Crazyasscaptain @yahoo. com ?
Can't wait! PATMAX
Dont need to send donations thru PayPal bring something & if you cant bring something there will be plenty here.

Back