Passenger peg relocation kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20Vmax20

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am planning to get a relocation kit for my wife to give her a little more leg room. My question: Is the Corbin kit heavier made to be worth the extra money over the exactrep kit? I don’t want to over spend, but if my brother gets on (250lbs) I want them to be able to hold the weight. Anyone have experience with either kit?

I had Exactrep’s set, I think it can hold weight just as original. It uses original footpegs. I had to drill some holes a bit to get them on, it wasnt a big deal but worth a mention.

Thanks Mr.Max. I would hope both kits should be at least as strong as the original, but you never know.

Anyone have any experience with the Corbin kit?

I’m kind of leaning towards the Corbin set since it’s steel, good to know it has a nice fit and finish. Thanks

Sorry about that

So I will keep it short I have not tried out anyone else’s version of this.
The build fit and fish is great a little weighty if your trying to lose lbs
Your back seat occupant will love not having to suck on their knees
I’ve thrown in a picture of a backrest I have also lucky enough to have 2 of these the first one came off the star VMAX site and this one on this site again out standing piece very well done your occupant will really appreciate this so I’m told ….I will never know
Hope this helps
Cheers
PeterIMG_2102.jpegIMG_2101.jpegIMG_2100.jpegIMG_2103.jpegIMG_2105.jpeg

Last edited:
Back