Pegs??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
What are some kick arse foot pegs front and back??? Let the games begin.

R1 pegs can be used with a little modifaction on a milling machine I think I used 2002's. I wish I could only figure out how to show them....

Scooter

Ive got the Oberon pegs front and rear, direct fit in black with stainless button head grips. I love them!!!! They alow me to rock my boots back and forth through corners and have a sport bike feel. You can adjust the roll angle to fit your style of riding, and they are made really well.

http://www.oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/Yamaha_VMax.html

If you like them you can find a US dealer with some searching. I think wild hair has them. Open and right click on the pic below and save to your desk top then scroll or zoom in to see the pegs.

Attachments

• Moore park Aug 2 2008 (27).jpg
    Moore park Aug 2 2008 (27).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 43
Ive got the Oberon pegs front and rear, direct fit in black with stainless button head grips. I love them!!!! They alow me to rock my boots back and forth through corners and have a sport bike feel. You can adjust the roll angle to fit your style of riding, and they are made really well.

http://www.oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/Yamaha_VMax.html

If you like them you can find a US dealer with some searching. I think wild hair has them. Open and right click on the pic below and save to your desk top then scroll or zoom in to see the pegs.

studded are self explanatory. which ones are racing/ which are touring?

well it's true they are similar, but if you look closely you can see that the touring ones are generally 'fatter'. Also the racing knurled pattern is defo on on the left ones in the pic, right?

Depends on the look you are going for, i went with the kuryakyin zombie pegs front and rear and love them. but if you are going for a street fighter look then you prob want something smaller. jim

I was going to say i sold some kuryakyn's awhile back and they looked cool before I shipped them. I've even got a sale going on kuryakyn stuff right now (see the October specials in the morleys muscle section)!

Sean

I think G's right. The touring ones are on the right. it seems to flow with the description too. Wish I had known about the tour peg, might gave gotten those. Word of advice... IF you get the studded ones use blue lock tight on them so they stay put.

I modified my foot peg brakets to take Harley style foot pegs. Yeah, I know, Harley parts on a Vmax, but you have to give the HD boys one thing, they know how to accessorize. I put on a matching set of grips, front and rear pegs and shifter. Tons of choices if you have a crusier look.

Attachments

• IMG_1571.jpg
    IMG_1571.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 29
Back