Pinwall Dyno Test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the parts taken off that bike I would say their dyno is severly in need of calibration.

I thought the most impressive thing was the engine rpm. Did they take parts off, or did they fly off? 65,809.33 rpm wow, mussa been a turbine or sunt'n

they show dynos for bikes on alot of the parts they sell on ebay. I bought a drive shaft from them right after my clutch mod lol. and there was a dyno on that bike.

Tsk tsk tsk... all you people are so backward. Pinwall uses a state-of-the-art new dyno system and personnel highly trained in the use of it.

Here's a leaked photo of how they create dyno graphs:

12695.jpg

Aluminum powder and plastic knobs are the future of precision performance measurement. The bike is set up on a dyno platform as usual, but an Ohio Art trained tester sits in a folding lawn chair in the corner, typically with a Busch in one hand and his nutz in the other. As the bike runs it's course, the trained tester listens and observes and creates graphs, which are then scanned into a computer, and overlaid with a generic dyno readout to fool people and keep their technology a secret.

Latest posts

Back