Please can I get a measurement.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharky

Reaction score
Please could someone just check the sizes for me on the pic below...
It's the left hand pillion peg mount..
I need the centres between the 3 points shown to see if my pic is actual size.
I've scaled it up best I can on the printer...I've got the parts coming from Captain Kyle but they'll be a while (USPS) and in the meantime I want to create some mounting brackets.
Thanks all...

Attachments

• pillion size.jpg
    pillion size.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 45
I'm out in the garage working on my VMax today. I don't quite understand what/where it is. Can you elaborate please? I'll get you the measurements once I know what to measure!

(Sorry I'm being dense...)

Left and right side may have identical spread of the bolt holes but I would not assume it.

Thats true Pat...they look similar....
I'll just do the brackets for now and when I get the kits from Kyle I'll drill the holes.

I'm sorry sharky, I did not get the measurements today. I had to go grocery shopping. I'll have them for you tomorrow, though.

OK, I'm sorry to report that my numbers differ from yours.

Your 110 MM = 114 MM
Your 55 - 56 MM = 58 MM
Your 147 MM = 154 MM

I can also take it off and scan it, actual size if you want. I think I must remove it to replace the R/R anyway.

I'll measure the other side tomorrow for you too.

Thanks Pete. ..thought mine might be out as it was a blown up pic from yamaha. ...the lines on mine were 2mm thick so it was hard to measure..
Ive got a guy on classic max on f/b sending me a computer file as he made some cnc peg hangars.

Back