Posting Videos

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auggie_1970

Reaction score
Hey guys, tried searching for a how to on loading videos but came up with just posts where people added videos. I'm trying to upload vidoes from my pc, anyone have any insight as to how to do this? Thanks

upload them to youtube, then paste the youtube link here. thats the easiest way.

Thanks for the info

Any other way to do it just by uploading from your PC and avoiding the posting to Youtube? Thanks again

i think photobucket provides it, i think the file size limit wouldn't really allow for videos being uploaded as attachments, and i don't believe the forum has any specific video capabilities

Thanks for the info

Any other way to do it just by uploading from your PC and avoiding the posting to Youtube? Thanks again

There's no way to do it on Busters server if that's what your asking. You may be able to zip a media file and post it here but it's going to have to be pretty small.

You can post on Youtube or email it to me and I'll post it for you if you like. It's super easy when you have an account.

Chris
cnbs2004(at)gmail(dot)com

Back