• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Progressive front springs, spacers, 1" lowering kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonoran6

Reaction score
Got these from a random guy I met at a gas station, he used to have a VMax and had these sitting in his garage. He had just the springs, but when I did mine it came with extra lowering springs and spacers. Spacers are uncut and lowering springs included have never been used. Progressive springs look unused, but can't tell.

Will fit 1993-2007 stock 43mm forks

I would be interested in trades for engine guards, fly screen, clutch kit (barnetts or pcw), or a nice 07 black rear fender.

Email [email protected] if interested in a trade, or make a cash offer.

Are they for the '85-'92 or the '93-'07? Since you have a late-model I would guess that's what they are for, but you might have taken them just for trade-bait, if they were for the earlier model.

Are they for the '85-'92 or the '93-'07? Since you have a late-model I would guess that's what they are for, but you might have taken them just for trade-bait, if they were for the earlier model.
AH! I did leave that part out, edited OP to reflect fitment.

Includes whats pictured.
Fork springs, preload spacers, 1" lowering springs, washers, instructions, extra dust wipers, extra washers.
IMAG0831.jpg

here is a pic comparing stock vs progressive
IMAG0832.jpg

If the trade doesn't complete I'm interested.

I have a rear fender complete in great condition to trade, but it's bright orange.

Otherwise I'm happy to buy them - how much?

Back