Python Motorsports website warning

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jedi-

Reaction score
I've had this before and meant to report it. It seems the site is a host for Malware
Google Chrome picked it up as per the screenshot. How dangerous is it? I don't know but I'm just giving a heads up to the situation.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 81
I've had this before and meant to report it. It seems the site is a host for Malware
Google Chrome picked it up as per the screenshot. How dangerous is it? I don't know but I'm just giving a heads up to the situation.
Perhaps Google is afraid of snakes? :rofl_200:

As an FYI, I use Firefox for my browser and it has built in malware detection as well and does not detect any issues with the Python page.

View the source of the web site. In IE, it's VIEW -> Source.

Look for any code that begins with <script>.

Greeting, I was made aware of this google problem by a customer of ours, claiming malware on our site today 1/19/2010. I don't personal use google. Other search engines like bing do not show our site as having a problem. I will contact our webhosting tech. to confirm website is clean of any harmful malware etc. Google has the upper hand here (website guidelines), so I'll do whatever it takes to have this cleared up quickly as possible! Tom Sr. webmaster of pythonmotorsports.com

Greeting, I was made aware of this google problem by a customer of ours, claiming malware on our site today 1/19/2010. I don't personal use google. Other search engines like bing do not show our site as having a problem. I will contact our webhosting tech. to confirm website is clean of any harmful malware etc. Google has the upper hand here (website guidelines), so I'll do whatever it takes to have this cleared up quickly as possible! Tom Sr. webmaster of pythonmotorsports.com

Now THAT'S results!!!!!!:clapping:

Yeah, I made a phone call from ONTARIO CANADA to tell you :p

Got your number from a VMOA guy named Brad.C - as he recommended I check out your site for the light I am looking for.

Gonna check back tomorrow. Wanna order me a shift light!

I have ordered 5 or 6 orders from Python...Tom runs a great business.
I was getting the same warning..Running Fire Fox. Lets hope it all sorts out.

I have witnessed this before.

99% of the time it's on a vendor type site, and the vendor actually has no idea it's happening. Could simply be a programming security flaw that's been detected - and just hasn't been updated?

Looking forward to checking out that site soon!

My webhosting support team emailed me today & said they have the problem fixed. Now to have google bless it & remove statement & block (up to two weeks). Wish me luck with that! Meantime, our website can be accessed directly www.pythonmotorsports.com
I'd like to Thank you all for your support & nice comments here, Tom Sr. @python motorsports

thats great news. glad it got taken care of so quick.

i actually ordered the shock end caps off of ebay the other day from you, got 'em in and they're at the powdercoaters, thanks!

Diagnostics last checked it on the 16th. The next check would confirm if it's actually safe.

Attachments

• python.jpg
    python.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back