Quad City/Eastern Iowa Maxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quad Cities owners

Here I go again with the excuses: I gotta work Saturday! Several days ago I even planned my weekend golfing for Saturday afternoon so Sunday would be free, thinking Sunday was the riding day! Have fun!

P.S. Me and a buddy (Jim w/ the 'Busa and M109--some of you have met him) may do the poker run or just a jaunt up to Savannah on Sunday... anybody up for that?

He LIVES! :surprise: lol

Sorry but I have a date on Sunday...:thumbs up:

No problem Jay. We will let you know if we ride again. The Toy For Tots run might be open...

Have fun at work... We'll be thinking 'boutcha...:biglaugh:

Well we now have one more in our eastern Iowa Vmax crew. Paul from the Iowa City area met us out in Anamosa, IA today.

It was PERFECT weather with great roads and friends. We stopped at J&P Cycles world headquarters while in Anamosa. Then FLEW to another popular bike stop, the Historic bridge in Sutliff, IA built in 1897. 1/4 mile down the road after leaving the bridge we saw either a 2006 or 7 Vmax go by us but didn't have time to turn back. Hopefully he turns up here and we get the chance to meet him.

Here is one shot from J&P. Next time lets get more together.

Let's start planning the next ride here.

Later,

Attachments

• DSC00850.jpg
    DSC00850.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 8

Well we now have one more in our eastern Iowa Vmax crew. Paul from the Iowa City area met us out in Anamosa, IA today.

It was PERFECT weather with great roads and friends. We stopped at J&P Cycles world headquarters while in Anamosa. Then FLEW to another popular bike stop, the Historic bridge in Sutliff, IA built in 1897. 1/4 mile down the road after leaving the bridge we saw either a 2006 or 7 Vmax go by us but didn't have time to turn back. Hopefully he turns up here and we get the chance to meet him.

Here is one shot from J&P. Next time lets get more together.

Let's start planning the next ride here.

Later,

That bike on the left looks like mine...:confused2:

Yeah it was a great ride but we missed all you poor working guys... Next time right?:ummm:

Toy's for tots folks???

Sunday Oct. 7th - 23rd Annual Toys for Tots Run - Kicking tires @ 11 AM

Ride starts @ 1 PM at Davenport K-Mart on W. Kimberly Rd which is out towards I-280. Take the Kimberly Rd. exit off of 280 and hang a right at the intersection.

A toy gets you in and MUST be visible on the bike... I still have to finger that one out on my bike... Remember it's for good cause folks!:thumbs up:

The more the Max's the better...:banana:

If we get some people we can setup a meeting point...

Cheers,
Chris

I would like to join up with you guys on the 7th.... I have a rugby game in Muscatine at 1:00, so would someone be interested in giving me their phone number so I could catch up with the group later? I haven't had the chance to meet anyone from the group yet and have only been riding with harleys.
Cheers,
Jeff

I won't be making this ride either dang it. I've got prior engagments with some fellow drag racers for Cruise to the Woods in central Iowa.
I WILL make it out east and ride with you fellas though.

I would like to join up with you guys on the 7th.... I have a rugby game in Muscatine at 1:00, so would someone be interested in giving me their phone number so I could catch up with the group later? I haven't had the chance to meet anyone from the group yet and have only been riding with harleys.
Cheers,
Jeff

PM sent Jeff...

No problem QH we will have to meet up in Williamsburg and ride sometime...:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back