• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quadzilla Price drop -With Baffles!UFO exhaust “Original”

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polished&powdercoated85

Reaction score
Original Ufo John Cornell Exhaust. You tube video and you will see him starting the Red Vmax that sets off alarm to Caddy. That’s this exhaust! I asked him for the Baffles and he said it will help tremendously
Txt call 330 461 4755
Price $795 you pay shipping.

$700 firm , You pay shipping. A speckled area in main pipe has Rust. Very minor, can be buffed or cromed. It is on stainless steel. Just want full transparency for buyer. Very small. I’d personally just Buff or Dip

The mufflers are stainless the pipes are not. At least mine are not. Just took a magnet to them. Also my slash tips are offset where yours create a single angle, just an observation. I believe mine to be ufo but I guess not totally sure. They came with the bike.
The new version of the UFO are voodoo street pro, right? Or something like that? Maybe that is what I have.

Attachments

• BC52AC27-9CC8-4712-93E6-1FFDA4E1C873.jpeg
    BC52AC27-9CC8-4712-93E6-1FFDA4E1C873.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 39
Back