• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

85 VMAX, All parts and Much more

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polished&powdercoated85

Reaction score
Hello, I joined and Now am posting for sale. Yes I know, not the best. Anyway, I have my beloved Max and not going to reassemble. Bought when 19 and completely took apart to polish and powder coat. I’ve got a bunch of small parts polished, Valve covers and side covers,scoops and more. I had them powder coated the grain gun metal gray and two toned the wheels the same with clear with polishing. Many many many parts are still wrapped up. Oh and I have a Quadzilla exhaust from UFO when s John was around. He dyno’d my bike and disassembled it.
Long story now short, Call me and we can talk parts price, I’ll be fare and I’m easy going. Have kids and like my 4x4 Land Cruiser now a days. Adam 330 461 4755
Happy Easter and God Bless your speed Machines for safe riding.

Do you have photos?
What is your location?
What parts do you have? If you don't have the entire bike, please list what you do have.
Is the motor available, and in what condition?
What is the VIN#?

Cleveland Ohio-I have Everything- Motor Disassembled tho- Jon Cornell of Ufo dyno’d and Dissembled bike Years ago. I Got into the project and Life happened. I had, as previously mentioned powder coated and polish everything I could. It’s all packaged up and can proceed with photos to whom is truly interested. Contact me at+13304614755 and we can discuss pricing. I’ll be real fair, snap some photos of what you want after I un pack it.
I split the case on Engine to polish, Yet after side covers and valve covers I didn’t finish (Son Born) and that’s where I’m at. So if interested, Call me and we can talk prices. I’m straight and honest.

Progressive shocks, UFO shift lite, all bolt heads to Engine and Center stand Powder coated Gun metal grey. As I remember all that I have done, and what I have I’ll post info

How much for the exhaust and can you shoot some pics of what you have? I know I need something.

Everything is packaged up, I’d have to Open everything up to Photo it, and I certainly can. It’s when I have time to get it out of storage and do so. If you state what items on a VMAX you would like I certainly can accommodate.
Like for instance the Quadzilla Exhaust. New there ran $1600 Becouse Cornell was a Genius about that stuff and made a awesome set of Pipes. They are slash cut and are packed up. I’ll Sell for $1250 With Baffles from Ufo. If you say yes, I’d like those... I’m glad to unpack them and photo for you. Otherwise they are nice and tucked away for the buyer.
In Addition, I’ve been asked about the Ufo Starfighter seat. Price from Ufo was $500 new/with Core. I’ll sell For $390 with you paying shipping.
Please understand My Stock VMAX was Cosmetically Improved- Just Ask about what part(s) you want, I’ll tell ya price and if you want it we will proceed. (330)461 4755. Call or txt.
Hope that accommodates fellow Max enthusiasts. Blessings and Praise The Lowered

Got some items out of storage, sold many items locally. Should have some photos up by the wknd for you to see. Best way to reach me is call/txt. Email seems to get delayed.

Seems like email response from site isn’t working as it should. Feel free to call if need. I am in process of getting photos. Starfighter seat and Exhaust 1st

Kinda Held up Lately. Birthdays and work. I’ll get back to it soon. Got the Starfighter seat out and The Quadzilla exhaust unwrapped with few other items.
Unfortunately discoloring on news paper wrapping to 2 pipes for exhaust. Nothing else looked like that at all..... So I opened up and seen freckles of Rust. These Two wrapped items got a few drips from ceiling during the winter.Unfortunate yet Just surface. I cleaned those two pipes and I would probably just Get dipped in Crome. All else is Fine and wrapped. That was Fustrating. However I checked all other items wrapping and all look fine.
For that Quadzilla Exhaust I’ll sell for $900 firm and then You can Have some extra $ to dip. All parts and Baffles are in Great clean “Shiny”! and Nice Condition (Except those two pipes that need minor attention). I’m just particularl to Detail and want up front transparency... So figured I’d let ya Know. I’ll figure out how to up load Photos. I can txt em just not Computer savvy.
Take care and Enjoy Those Awesome machines. The Best bikes ever Developed In my opinion, Adam

Kinda Held up Lately. Birthdays and work. I’ll get back to it soon. Got the Starfighter seat out and The Quadzilla exhaust unwrapped with few other items.
Unfortunately discoloring on news paper wrapping to 2 pipes for exhaust. Nothing else looked like that at all..... So I opened up and seen freckles of Rust. These Two wrapped items got a few drips from ceiling during the winter.Unfortunate yet Just surface. I cleaned those two pipes and I would probably just Get dipped in Crome. All else is Fine and wrapped. That was Fustrating. However I checked all other items wrapping and all look fine.
For that Quadzilla Exhaust I’ll sell for $900 firm and then You can Have some extra $ to dip. All parts and Baffles are in Great clean “Shiny”! and Nice Condition (Except those two pipes that need minor attention). I’m just particularl to Detail and want up front transparency... So figured I’d let ya Know. I’ll figure out how to up load Photos. I can txt em just not Computer savvy.
Take care and Enjoy Those Awesome machines. The Best bikes ever Developed In my opinion, Adam
How much for the starfighter seat?

Back