Quick 97 Vmax with CF pic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagherra

Reaction score
More to come...I just downloaded this off the camera. This has the Tyga CF with Sean's muscle seat (CF+silver stitching).

IMG_0099.jpg

I haven't decided whether I'm going to add the "Yamaha" to the CF scoops yet.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm really happy with how it turned out. Here's some more pix.

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

You can tell that my garage is a little full. :)

I've considered taking off the OEM sissy bar/seat but my wife seems to like it being there (the ZX12R in the background is a little scarier ride for her on the back) and it is a handy place to keep my bag for storage.

Sean, Cycle One Off, and Tyga have been awesome to deal with. All of them were super quick on shipping. Sean's been awesome in answering my questions.

Oh thank God you posted those other pic's...I thought that PVC pipe was coming out of your seat.:rofl_200:

OK, seriously. Looks GOOOOOD!

Oh thank God you posted those other pic's...I thought that PVC pipe was coming out of your seat.:rofl_200:
That's funny. :rofl_200:

The guy that owned our house prior to us was in his 90s. He used that PVC pipe to guide him into the garage within running into a wall or something. I've kept it there...it's been handy a few times. Especially late at night when backing into the garage in a car with tinted windows. :)

The bike looks sweet! I would have to agree that CF is the choice of champions. I have an OEM sissy bar seat that I have never put on but then again my wife refuses to ride with me so it a no brainer. Tough choice to leave it or take it off but I am sure its way better for her if she rides with you alot.

I damn near lost a passenger one night on my Max. I wouldn't ride 2-up without a backrest after that. Too many passengers don't share the respect that the acceleration of a Max demands. I'm proud that I've never let a passenger burn their leg on one of my exhausts and I've never dumped one off the back except for that one close call. I 'd hate to lose one.

dude nice bike, havent seen one like it yet.

@bon-86 ive burnt prolly 3 or 4 people on my pipes haha

Very sweeeeeettttt looking bike. The carbon fiber looks great!!!!
+1 with no Yamaha logo

A VMax requires no logo. Anybody who knows anything about bikes knows what the VMax is, and those who don't....well....who give a rat's ass about them anyway.

Leave the sissy bar on, but powder coat it a nice flat graphite color...

Leave the yamaha decals off the scoops too! My moto is, less is more.

Chris

Thanks gang. I'm thinking the next step will be to black chrome/PC the sissy bar. It will fit the black theme. I'll leave the Mark's exhaust the way they are...kind of a nice chrome balance to the all black.

Back