Rearended by a cop?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cops on a ego trip. I see the guy just watching out for himself as all riders should . I bet that car never seen him in his lane & if he was keeping up w/ traffic like the cop told him to do & they didnt see the bike he would have gotten hit. The cops a total a** hole & his cheif needs to be notified.

Don't know why that cop bumped him like that. I'm not saying the cop was right. But if you don't keep up to traffic & stay all the way over on the right. You will invite the cars behind you into your line.Very dangerous thing to do. IMHO :hmmm:

Looked to me like the car immediately ahead, and in the left lane feigned a lane change into him, he quickly braked, then was rear-ended by Barney Fife as he let off the brakes. Maybe I'm wrong. But the cop was following too close for conditions NO MATTER WHAT, when he couldn't stop before striking the vehicle in front as brakes came on. IMHO.

Looked to me like the car immediately ahead, and in the left lane feigned a lane change into him, he quickly braked, then was rear-ended by Barney Fife as he let off the brakes. Maybe I'm wrong. But the cop was following too close for conditions NO MATTER WHAT, when he couldn't stop before striking the vehicle in front as brakes came on. IMHO.
Yea I saw what happend, the white car on the left was signaling to go right, the guy on the bike just slowed down to let him in. Thats when that cop struck him. I think that cop hit him on purpose.:damn angry:

I THINK..., biker should always keep to left of his line to keep his space. If your in the far right side of your lane, where do you have to go when a car comes over?!
Second, cop knows there is NEVER an excuse to hit somebody in ass end so he is naturally pissed off he hit the guy sooooo, a good offense is a defense. In other words, come off a hard ass and hammer the biker like HE'S at fault! Honestly, the biker folded. Unless I had no cycle endorsement or bad license or registration. I would have gotten off my bike, checked for damage and give him the option to call his supervisor or I will be.
If no harm done to my bike, I would not make an issue of it. Having it on video is definitely a plus for the biker but he did flop like a fish.

Ya I don't want to say the biker is a pussy but he folded under pressure. With the camera going and being in plain view of traffic I would have stepped the situation up to the next level as soon as the cop got loud in my face. If it was anyone other than a cop they would get knocked out. I hate to sound like an internet tough guy but I call it like I see it.

Always, always ask for a lieutenant (supervisor) there's no way in HELL they could defend this pricks actions. Especially on camera. Most people don't realize it but you have a lot more power in thee situations than you realize and a supervisor that doesn't want a mountain of paperwork and proceedings from the irate citizen with time on his hands is your first and usually last step. That cop was a total douche bag.

That being said, the biker came to a complete stop in a traffic lane for no reason I could see. He was slowing down before that signal ever came on too, although that could have been from reading the body/vehicle language of the white car. I cant fathom why he stopped completely. You need to stop find a parking lot.
He was begging to be hit and was lucky it was by somebody barely moving.

i I AGREE RUSTY , THAT COP WAS TOTALLY AT FAULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IF I PULLED OUT OF A SIDE STREET ONTO A ROAD WITH A 50 MPH SPEED LIMIT , AND AS I WAS WAITING FOR A CLEARING TO PULL OUT , THE CARS WERE GOING BY ME AT 50 MPH , BY THE TIME I GOT UP TO 50 MPH THE CARS WOULD BE 1/4 MILE AHEAD OF ME , SO UNLESS I WAS TO BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT I WOULD NEVER CATCH UP TO THE REST OF THE CARS ! ... SO THAT COP IS JUST ANOTHER LYING - SCUMBAG- JERK OFF - THINKING HE'S BIGGER THEN GOD - FUCK FACE - MOTHERFUCKER - PRICK - NO DICK HAVING - EGO HAVING - COCK SUCKING - DOUCHE BAG ! ... AND I HOPE THAT FOR NOT WRITING UP THE INCIDENT , THAT HE GET FUCKING FIRED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i I AGREE RUSTY , THAT COP WAS TOTALLY AT FAULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IF I PULLED OUT OF A SIDE STREET ONTO A ROAD WITH A 50 MPH SPEED LIMIT , AND AS I WAS WAITING FOR A CLEARING TO PULL OUT , THE CARS WERE GOING BY ME AT 50 MPH , BY THE TIME I GOT UP TO 50 MPH THE CARS WOULD BE 1/4 MILE AHEAD OF ME , SO UNLESS I WAS TO BREAK THE SPEED LIMIT I WOULD NEVER CATCH UP TO THE REST OF THE CARS ! ... SO THAT COP IS JUST ANOTHER LYING - SCUMBAG- JERK OFF - THINKING HE'S BIGGER THEN GOD - FUCK FACE - MOTHERFUCKER - PRICK - NO DICK HAVING - EGO HAVING - COCK SUCKING - DOUCHE BAG ! ... AND I HOPE THAT FOR NOT WRITING UP THE INCIDENT , THAT HE GET FUCKING FIRED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, tell us how you really feel!!

Haha!

what a complete and total dick
Everything he said was total BS. He simply didn't want to admit he was in the wrong and abused his station in order to impress that.

Latest posts

Back