rons09 - Great guy. Props to the Vmax community in general.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acammer

Reaction score
Got to meet up with Ron (rons09) last night. First of all, thank you again for the grab-rail, the piece was in excellent shape and the price couldn't be beat. Secondly, thanks for the conversation, it was nice just shooting the breeze a bit, doing a little Vmax learning, and getting to know about some of the local events. I've had some really cool relationships formed out of various car and motorcycle forums I've been a part of over the years, and its just nice to see the Vmax has a great community behind it. Just based on the few different people I've interacted with here so far, Ron and Sean to name a few, I can tell that this (the Vmax - bike and community) will really be a blast. I'm looking forward to meeting more of your folks at some of the events. Kudos to all that make this what it is, I'm glad to be a part of it.

- Andrew.

There's lots of great people here. And, we all share the love for VMax's.:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back