Rubber carb boots...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YGETV8

Reaction score
Okay... gonna show my ignorance here, but have some questions. I used the search function, and saw much info, but not WHERE the V-boost rubber connector hoses are? Heck... I'm not even sure what/where the V-boost is?!? The carb hoses are obvious, and mine look like they have seen better days, so they will get replaced. I'm wondering why the airbox hoses would need replaced if they looked bad (which mine don't)? Aren't they above the carbs and not affecting the carb air metering if they allow some "pirate" air in?

Bear with me as I have never touched a bike mechanically before! Now, if any of you need help with an '03 Cobra or Buick Grand National, I'd be glad to help you with those!

Thanks, Jay

Are you talking about the rubber vboost boots? They're behind the chromed plastic "H" side covers. There are two per side.

Mark

Are you talking about the rubber vboost boots? They're behind the chromed plastic "H" side covers. There are two per side.

Mark

Thanks, Mark. I'll have to look closer. I know I need new carb boots at least.

Back