Running Bad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PROPANE torch unlit on full go around all joints some spray I believe carb cleaner but wait to verify that first !!!! I went for a ride last sunday half way my bike ran like shit came home pea shoot and shot gun and when I drained bowls 2 and 4 had shit in them didn't need to let sit plain as day crap probably rust !! or maybe fuel lines cake with crap ..Been running seafoam on a regular base now maybe loosen more shit up..

PROPANE torch unlit on full go around all joints some spray I believe carb cleaner but wait to verify that first !!!! I went for a ride last sunday half way my bike ran like shit came home pea shoot and shot gun and when I drained bowls 2 and 4 had shit in them didn't need to let sit plain as day crap probably rust !! or maybe fuel lines cake with crap ..Been running seafoam on a regular base now maybe loosen more shit up..
Correct, with a couple of corrections; UNLIT propane torch OR carb cleaner sprayed around rubber boot and connections from airbox to the cylinder head connections. Appling either of these techniques will cause the idle to rise if a leak sucks in the testing medium.

Back