Santa's photo contest giveaway 2008!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa

Reaction score
:newyear0:YAWN!!!!

Well my alarm just went off.
I just checked my list and it looks like we have quite a few naughty memebers here on the ol' forum.

Now remember Santa only posts here cause I love the Vmax just as much as you mortals.

So in celebration of the Christmas season. It is time for the:

SANTA'S 2008 :merrychristmas:pHOTO CONTEST GIVEAWAY!!!

Here is the nogg on the contest:

This will be a 2 part contest:

:angry flame devil:part one Naughty: Post up your best "naughty" picture of your Vmax with, or without you on it. (Naked stuff, hooligan like stuff) Etc.

:in love:part two Nice: Post your best "nice" picture of your vmax with, or without you on it. (landscaped, background pretty), etc.

Santa will get with Buster and his band of elves. We will decide 2 winners. In the case of a tie, Santas decision is final.

I will personally drop of your prize on Xmas eve or very close to that day.
(If time constricts my ability to drop off your prize, I may opt to use a delivery business.)

So go out there and dig up some good photos, or go make some naughty ones in the garage, I just wanna see some vmaxez, Ho, Ho, Ho!!!

:santa::santa::santa:

santa_drunk.jpg

nice tits, but where's the Max?

Read the contest - pictures of MAX with or without u! Tits are a bonus but without the max it doesn't count..

Attachments

• xmasbaby.jpg
    xmasbaby.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 51
Give me vmax photos or you all ain't getting nothing but a lump o' coal this year!!!

Give me vmax photos or you all ain't getting nothing but a lump o' coal this year!!!

Santa,
You must be one of those metro sexual Santas.

Because I'll take the boob photos over VMax photos any day.
Seen one VMax with mods you've seen em all.
But No Two sets of boobs ever look the same.

:punk:

Santa,
You must be one of those metro sexual Santas.

Because I'll take the boob photos over VMax photos any day.
Seen one VMax with mods you've seen em all.
But No Two sets of boobs ever look the same.

:punk:

Read my post eightyduce, I want BOTH.

Hey Santa

How do you call for Mrs. Claus when your out playing with your reindeer?
Ho Ho Ho

Sorry Santa

I was so excited over my first christmas card this year I just wanted to share it with everyone!

That sure looks to me like Cop Runner's spike mod on the lower left chick!

Hell, v max........v max mod...........close enough for me!!

This card should qualify Santa!! That's MO and I'm sticking to it!!

Her first name is Donn, so I just say Hey Donn you bitch, get in here!!! Come finish me off.

You Silly Faggot Dix are for Chix! If I was in reach I would cock slap you so hard leaving you with a dick imprint on your forehead.

You Silly Faggot Dix are for Chix! If I was in reach I would cock slap you so hard leaving you with a dick imprint on your forehead.

Damn Lankee..... I think that you are the first guy ever that wants to 'mushroom stamp' Santa!!!! I wouldn't be expecting much in your stocking... unless Santa wants to use it as his "clean up sock" then you might have a little something.

Damn Lankee..... I think that you are the first guy ever that wants to 'mushroom stamp' Santa!!!! I wouldn't be expecting much in your stocking... unless Santa wants to use it as his "clean up sock" then you might have a little something.

That Santa is a mean ol Bastard I tell ya!
Christmas gifts are for kids anyway. If Santa wants to come to my house and he can make his fat ass down my chimney he can give my dog a bone!

Since this thread is slow taking off, I figured I would play along with a pic..

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 123
Damn, Lankee...you're much better looking than I would've thought!

I may have to change my burrito recipe!

I'm tired of readin', let's see some pics. I'm not sure which one of these is the naughty pic and which one is the nice pic, but here they are.

Attachments

• Vrod.jpg
    Vrod.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Smokemifyagottem.jpg
    Smokemifyagottem.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Had to break out the ol photoshop for a mock card for you guys.
Here's mrs. claus and her elf.

Aslo here is a couple of scenic photos taken at the pipeline and on Chena Ridge Road.

Hope you all have a great holiday season.

Attachments

• Xmax.jpg
    Xmax.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 88
  • pipeline2.jpg
    pipeline2.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 28
  • ChenaPump5.jpg
    ChenaPump5.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back