Saw a Gen II on the road last week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WESLICH

Reaction score
Saw a Gen II last week heading west on College Park Drive in The Woodlands just north of Houston. It went whizzing by me while I was in my hybrid so there was absolutely no chance of catching it. Didn't see it coming, but caught a glimpse of the unmistakable scoops and titanium exhausts. My first impression was the too quiet mufflers. Seems like my stock exhaust has a better tone. Aftermarket systems should help improve the sound. Hope to see the dude again soon when I'm out on my bike. Anyone else seen an '09 on the road?

Saw a Gen II last week heading west on College Park Drive in The Woodlands just north of Houston. It went whizzing by me while I was in my hybrid so there was absolutely no chance of catching it. Didn't see it coming, but caught a glimpse of the unmistakable scoops and titanium exhausts. My first impression was the too quiet mufflers. Seems like my stock exhaust has a better tone. Aftermarket systems should help improve the sound. Hope to see the dude again soon when I'm out on my bike. Anyone else seen an '09 on the road?

A mate and myself are gonna ride over to Motorcycles Unleashed in Palmerston North NZ which is a gathering of 100 years of motorcycle racing in New Zealand , and theres a woman there who got 1 for xmas . I told her i wouldnt mind having a look at it so she gave me her number so i know what i will be doing next weekend and i will be taking the camera .
She has a FJR1300 and said what that could do in 3rd,4th and 5th the Vmax can do in 1st,2nd ,3rd :punk:

:bang head: I WANT MY FRIGGIN BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sold the FZ1 in Oct. Being without a bike is not an option for me. I thought I could take it. Wheres my prozac!! :damn angry:

The one on the right has an Illinois plate. Dude sure rode that sucker a long way for warm weather. LOL

rick

They look like tall dwarfs to me :rofl_200:

It makes a lot of us look like dwarfs. The seat is so wide it spreads your legs apart. I'm 5'11 and couldn't sit flat footed for the first 200 miles or so but after the spring softened up a little I can sit flat footed. At 5'11 I wonder if I'm the worlds tallest dwarf. Does the 09 your going to look at belong to a girl named Helen? If so, she has pics of her at a track on her 09 on another site. She seems to be a very experienced rider.

It makes a lot of us look like dwarfs. The seat is so wide it spreads your legs apart. I'm 5'11 and couldn't sit flat footed for the first 200 miles or so but after the spring softened up a little I can sit flat footed. At 5'11 I wonder if I'm the worlds tallest dwarf. Does the 09 your going to look at belong to a girl named Helen? If so, she has pics of her at a track on her 09 on another site. She seems to be a very experienced rider.

Woman on a 09 MAX????

Do share !

Back