scavenger hunt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I haven't found anything funny yet.

Doesn't have to be funny, at this point anything is good! LOL. All I've been coming across is roadkill! Got a good shot of a squashed groundhog yesterday. This morning I should have taken a picture of the overturned 18 wheeler that was on fire!

All I've seen so far is "gator tails" and dead critters.
I'm planning on riding the mountains (hills to those in the Rockys) this weekend. I'll bring something back!

This probably wont count because i wasnt on my bike when i took the pic. I snapped this working in the oil fields up in the mountains in ventura california. They were both dead. Figured id throw it in here anyways

Picture_044Custom.jpg

That's still a good picture Clintard. I wonder what the story behind that was. Bird grabs snake and flies away, snake bites bird, bird crashes, they both die!

Couldn't tell ya' brother!
The only thing I found was a set of "blue balls" but I didn't slow down to take a picture of them.
The shot you got trumped anything that I could have come up with anyway!

man what happened to this?

Sorry, getting way behind in messages here.. too much OT at work!:biglaugh: Anyways looks like my picture subject wasn't a good choice, but I think you submitted the best picture so you can decide what the new picture should be... so I declare you the winner of this round! :th_image003:

I tried to find something to take a pic of on the side of the road. But I just didn't find anything. Guess I should slow down and pay more attention.
No wait... F that, slow down on a Max? What am I saying!

wohoo,

ok boys,

i want ASS AND TITTIES. Find me some ass and or titties. big ass small titties, big titties small ass, fat chicks, i dont care! I will choose a winner on august 6 so hurry up! :eusa_dance:

wohoo,

ok boys,

i want ASS AND TITTIES. Find me some ass and or titties. big ass small titties, big titties small ass, fat chicks, i dont care! I will choose a winner on august 6 so hurry up! :eusa_dance:

LOL... well NO surprise there, I guess! :biglaugh: This isn't the Burn Out Pit so add NSFW and/or NUDITY on your posts.
Thank you.

Re: scavenger hunt --NSFW --

if we get any :th_SmileyBoobs:

Here I'll start us off and it has a motorcycle theme too! :thumbs up:

Those at work don't look at the attached pics, involves nudity!

N - S - F - W

Attachments

• 1151420128.jpg
    1151420128.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 951011167936481.jpg
    951011167936481.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Pr110405bikerbabe.jpg
    Pr110405bikerbabe.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 21

MAN O MAN THAT CHICK IN THE MIDDLE PIC IS TOTALLY F'in HOT!

I'm guessing the pictures don't have to be when riding?

They're all from my ride this weekend. Went into my garage and that chick is laying on my bike, and I'm like WTF, get out of here... and the chick with the hot ass in the middle comes up to me where I was taking a ride break and said she really really wants to go for a hot "ride" and I say No way, not with those boots, they will scratch the paint on the bike... and then later at the bike meet where I went to get a tattoo of a snake on my face, I come back and naked chick is sitting on my bike without asking me!! I'm like WTF....:smileystooges:

Ok- Here's a few pics for ya (N.S.F.W.)
Am i disqualified because these are from a couple of weeks ago?
Either way I'm sure you will enjoy...
I was at the easy riders rodeo and let me tell you they are not afraid to take their clothes off.:clapping:

Attachments

• DSCN0235 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0235 (Small).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0237 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0237 (Small).JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0241 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0241 (Small).JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0256 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0256 (Small).JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN0260 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0260 (Small).JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0261 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0261 (Small).JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0234 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0234 (Small).JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 13

They're all from my ride this weekend. Went into my garage and that chick is laying on my bike, and I'm like WTF, get out of here... and the chick with the hot ass in the middle comes up to me where I was taking a ride break and said she really really wants to go for a hot "ride" and I say No way, not with those boots, they will scratch the paint on the bike... and then later at the bike meet where I went to get a tattoo of a snake on my face, I come back and naked chick is sitting on my bike without asking me!! I'm like WTF....:smileystooges:

Buster... You really need to stop sniffin that glue, your hallucinating! LMAO!
Now excuse me while I use the power of the internet to acquire her name address and ph#, so I can stalk her. LOL!

well bill won this one, sorry im so late....been in los angeles for a while now and everythings been insane! Come on people join in

Bill Kratzenberg...your turn

WOO HOO- winner!:clapping:
although i didn't have much competition...

Ok, when i ride i love to go to the mountains and stop at scenic lookout points. Places that you can see for miles & miles with trees and lakes and beautiful scenery.

my fellow maxers show me some of your favorite spots.
This scavenger hunt will end on August 26th.

Latest posts

Back