scavenger hunt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatatjoz

Reaction score
I guess that a lot of you carry a camera when you ride.

Post me a picture of "water".

You have one week, and the picture has to be taken this week.
While you're out riding, snap some shots of water. I want to see them!

Come Thursday, I'll choose a winner, and that winner can choose the next hunt.

Charge your batteries and bring me some water.

for instance... last weekend

Attachments

• waterfall (Medium) (2).jpg
    waterfall (Medium) (2).jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 21
I'll see what I can find in Wisconsin this weekend... I will be out riding all weekend...:punk: Again!:banana:

Here's a picture of me from my charity ride last weekend. May be too "old" to qualify for this scavenger hunt.

Attachments

• waterrun.jpg
    waterrun.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 30
Not sure why you want water ? But, ok just give me some time. I'll fetch ya some water. :confused2:

Well...I drive past this water every day on our property, and Max is still in surgery, so no riding ;(

Here are some pictures from this past weekend of me releasing my 5 yr. old pet Snapping Turtle "Lou".

We found him in the yard May 4th 2002 after a heavy rain/small flood, and he was barely larger than a quarter. We have tons of raccoons here that eat baby turtles like candy...so I decided to let him grow a little before releasing him. He grew quite a bit, as you can see.

It was time for him to find his Turtle Mate! When I gave him a scrub bath, sometimes he would get wood a horse could be proud of :surprise: !

Do I get "Turtle In The Water" Bonus Points to make up for not riding down there? :biglaugh:

:cheers:

Neil

Attachments

• pond_01.jpg
    pond_01.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 20
  • turtle_lou_goodbye_01.jpg
    turtle_lou_goodbye_01.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 21
  • turtle_lou_released_02.jpg
    turtle_lou_released_02.jpg
    796 KB · Views: 18
  • turtle_lou_released_01.jpg
    turtle_lou_released_01.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 15
I was on my way to Johnny Rotten's for Bike Night last night and I snapped these on the way.
I was stopped on the first two, to take out my camera. The 2nd two I was riding down the road.
They were taken along Sanford's waterfront in Florida.

vmaxride162907fo2.jpg

vmaxride262907nj8.jpg

vmaxride362807tw9.jpg

vmaxride62807rk3.jpg

Is that enough water for ya?

Nice!

Remember, we've got a holiday coming up also.
I'd prefer that your pictures involve a bike ride since this is a bike forum, but Lou is damn cool too!
Love the pics so far, even if a few are out dated.

Her's my pic there's only a little bit of water and its evaporating real fast.

Angel Sampy

Attachments

• S2400057.jpg
    S2400057.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 12
  • S2400051.jpg
    S2400051.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 7
  • S2400044.jpg
    S2400044.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 9
  • S2400043.jpg
    S2400043.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 6
  • S2400064.jpg
    S2400064.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 10
  • S2400040.jpg
    S2400040.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 6
I asked for water.
Ask and ye shall receive!
(I like riding in the rain, not thunderstorms, and not six times in one day:surprise: )

Attachments

• water 013 (Medium).jpg
    water 013 (Medium).jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 12
Well...I drive past this water every day on our property, and Max is still in surgery, so no riding ;(

Here are some pictures from this past weekend of me releasing my 5 yr. old pet Snapping Turtle "Lou".

We found him in the yard May 4th 2002 after a heavy rain/small flood, and he was barely larger than a quarter. We have tons of raccoons here that eat baby turtles like candy...so I decided to let him grow a little before releasing him. He grew quite a bit, as you can see.

It was time for him to find his Turtle Mate! When I gave him a scrub bath, sometimes he would get wood a horse could be proud of :surprise: !

Do I get "Turtle In The Water" Bonus Points to make up for not riding down there? :biglaugh:

:cheers:

Neil

You should have seen the 42 pounder I caught for the turtle soup party.An all time record.

I forgot about this thing last week, but if ya'll still want to play...
Buster has this one. The bike in the water just looks like FUN!!!

I forgot about this thing last week, but if ya'll still want to play...
Buster has this one. The bike in the water just looks like FUN!!!

Ya! Winner!! :banana: OK, now what? :ummm:

decide on something to find,
It could be a donkey on a roof, (but I don't think there would be many entries.) and we'll see what people take pictures of while out and about.

Pick a time frame and a subject, and after it's over pick the next person to choose the subject.

decide on something to find,
It could be a donkey on a roof, (but I don't think there would be many entries.) and we'll see what people take pictures of while out and about.

Pick a time frame and a subject, and after it's over pick the next person to choose the subject.

OK, this hunt is for the oddest or funniest road debris (object) that you come across on your rides. So start looking in the shoulders and gutters of where you are riding for anything of interest. Let's make the deadline July 23, 7 pm for the photos. Good luck! :cheers:

Nobody seems to want to post, so I had my first road find yesterday! Yummy!
Damn cagers behind me honking too while i got the picture! :damn angry:

Attachments

• roadkill1.jpg
    roadkill1.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 9
  • roadkill2.jpg
    roadkill2.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 13
I went for a 80 mile ride tonight and all I saw was empty roads and a nice sunset on Whitefish Bay., A road that I ride on all the time is just about finished being resurfaced. YEAH! for smooth roads! I'll have to bring my camera along next time!

Latest posts

Back