Sean Morley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
Last night, I spent a few hours on FaceBook.It was a link from Seans site. Wow,.. his guy is amazing. He lives, eats and breathes All things VMAX.! He has forgotten more than I'll ever know about these bikes. Here is a family man who takes time to create informitive "how To videos" and give valuble information for free to all the members on this forum and else where. I am new to this forum, but I can clearly see what an asset this man is. We are very lucky to have him.If some one needs parts..call Sean...If some one needs information.....the first name that pops up is Sean. If this man gives you advise or information ..take it to heart...he sriously knows his stuff.Good drag racing video's as well. Thanks Sean, from a new guy, that gives credit to those deserving of it.

Yeah I feel like a broken record because I am always telling people to go with him but you really can't go wrong. Chock one up to his mum and dad for instilling values in him. He's one of the only guys selling vmax parts that stands behind them, whether he makes them or not!!!!

Chris

yea def second that. he backed up a used oil level sensor.

I feel the same way too,
Sean is always chiming in with information and advice
but you can bet on the fact that his two cents is well worth it`s weight in gold.:worthy::worthy::worthy:
Besides the fact that , He`s always right.:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Thanks! Maybe not always right (just ask the wife - even if I think I am I may not be lol).

Sean

Thanks! Maybe not always right (just ask the wife - even if I think I am I may not be lol).

Sean

All too true.

I have the same at my house. I can be wrong without ever having been there. And if I tell her she's right, I'm wrong for being sarcastic. :bang head:

Can't live without em. :biglaugh:

Seans video on tightening the front bearings on the Max made my riding so much safer,,,thanks Sean! Hope I can do Bizz someday with you.

well put ripin! Sean you da man. although there are so many awsome Vmaxers sharing and talking info. Sean is the mom and dad, reff and coach on this forum. their should be an award on the forum that only 1 can have at a time (a crown) for "the king" hes got my vote. never met him in person but he has read and helped me so much via email. plus he spends extra money hiring this sexy beast of a man to post tech videos on youtube! ok enough stroking off Sean. You da Man Sean :thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back