Shave you Vagina what?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Shave your Vagina what?

1239727_458806934216485_1347764380_n.jpg

I hope you guys get a little giggle out of this. Maybe I am just a child. Vmax Mike will find it funny though!

:rofl_200:

Did someone donate their vaginal hairs to make those beards on those dolls?

chuck norris? WIMP. Sean Connery could kick his ass while simultaneously suing his ass.

All i can say to that Toddler is i learned a long time ago if you want to be successful in bed with a women you need to meet her needs.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Thats correct in two ways. I crack myself up. :biglaugh:

If you want to see Connery in a totally-different role, watch "The Molly Maguires," about a group of indentured men working in the PA coal mines. It was filmed in Eckley, in the area near Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. The site was a working coal mine for decades and is now a state park. Those men lived hard lives. Be-sure to pay-attention to the opening scene, where old, sick, and injured men work above a conveyor belt, alongside children, culling coal out as the rock goes by. It's kind-of a metaphor for the whole cause of the movie's protagonists, the men who work in the mines. Today, they would be classified as economic domestic, home-grown terrorists (now the NSA is gonna have this on-record) because they sabotaged the coal company's equipment. Richard Harris plays a Pinkerton man who goes undercover to bring the secret group to justice. It's based on a historical event, and it's not a pretty picture.

Back