Shediac RCMP clock motorcyclist at 151 km/h

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
95 mph isn't tha tfast. double th elegit limit it is.

true, that is fast, but i'd be more concerned about double the legal limit of alcohol

Was going to say that he wasn't going too fast, until I saw that he was in a 50 zone! Heck I go down the 401 at 160-170km/h frequently...... oh wait there are Ontario police officers here...... Nah never speed LOL. The alcohol is a problem though. He deserves whatever they throw at him, preferably the whole book!

Was going to say that he wasn't going too fast, until I saw that he was in a 50 zone! Heck I go down the 401 at 160-170km/h frequently...... oh wait there are Ontario police officers here...... Nah never speed LOL. The alcohol is a problem though. He deserves whatever they throw at him, preferably the whole book!

I agree 110%! I'm no slouch when cruising but NEVER when drinking.

*gets off soap box*

I don't drink, so I don't have to worry about that. However, I am glad that I live in a (relatively) unpopulated place, as I hit 130 on an almost daily basis going to work.

After I clear a school zone, its 1 mile of four lane divided highway, followed by 7 miles of straight two lane highway (deserted at that time of day) going into an Industrial Park. This is where I get my speed kick!

Jackass. A kid got busted for 125 mph in a 55mph zone a few years back. Sherrif was surprised he caught the kid, who gave up due to fear of death.

Latest posts

Back