• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Should i trade this for this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowbutfast

Reaction score
i've got a 2003 vstar 1100 custom, black with grey ghost flames, 5600 miles, new tires, barons bars, loads of aftermarket stuff, but i've got the bug to sell/trade for a vmax.

I'm new so i don't know how to post pics here yet, but my email is [email protected] if anyone is looking to see pics of my bike.

It also has 2 1/2 hardkrome strippers, hypercharger with streamliner cover, upgraded signals (to smaller ones), and the license section has been cleaned up. AIS removal, kuryakyn grips, phantom covers, corbin custom seat-solo, and a few other things.

Thanks for any/all replies...

Attachments

• P1040412.jpg
    P1040412.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 20
  • P1040817.jpg
    P1040817.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 26
guess it was easier than i thought to post pics. The pics don't show the streamliner cover that fits over the stock hypercharger, it flows much better. It also has 3 inch foot extensions, kuryakyn slingblade pegs

i've got a 2003 vstar 1100 custom, black with grey ghost flames, 5600 miles, new tires, barons bars, loads of aftermarket stuff, but i've got the bug to sell/trade for a vmax.

I'm new so i don't know how to post pics here yet, but my email is [email protected] if anyone is looking to see pics of my bike.

It also has 2 1/2 hardkrome strippers, hypercharger with streamliner cover, upgraded signals (to smaller ones), and the license section has been cleaned up. AIS removal, kuryakyn grips, phantom covers, corbin custom seat-solo, and a few other things.

Thanks for any/all replies...

It's really all about what you want to do with things. Without trying to sound cliche, you only live once (that we know of).

I'd have 10, if I could ride them all at the same time ;) Fixing up my 22 year old baby while waiting on the new model to arrive as we speak. One of every first year model is my goal ;)

They're great...but, a horse of another color all together...mean and fast!

:cheers:

Once you swing your leg over one, you'll be hooked!

Neil

Latest posts

Back