Sincere thanks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DakRatFink

Reaction score
My unit received series of big care packages from Boeing, books,magazines, snacks, cookies etc. Not only thanking us for serving but I imagine also honoring their own heritage since our mission us keeping their 50 yr old bombers in the sky. We even got a bunch of mini flags folded by a Boy Scout troup in Derby, KS.
Sean, if you know anyone involved I'm this thank them the guys on the Island.

We see them occasionally and if I remember when I see one next I'll let them know I personally know they've made a friends day! We (Spirit - previously Boeing) and the remaining Boeing people here send out many things like that (and to the community) all the time! Glad to hear it's appreciated!

Sean

We spend hundreds of thousands in the community here and I never mind donating. Even got my "volunteer" blue shirt! I've loaned tools and equipment to coworkers to help clean up and paint non-profit community centers and other things like that. I don't have as much time as I would like to help but at least I can help in other ways like that!

We have over 20,000 people employed here at Spirit (the day job lol) so we are by far the largest employer in the state of Ks (except may be the state itself).

Sean

Sean

Back