Sitting Tall Haha Ha Ha Ha

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is where you have to work out a price with your dealer! I was quoted $1,000 under MSRP. Now that's getting a little more realistic. I was always hoping this bike would be no more than $16K and was shocked to see it is almost $18K. For me after taxes and whatnot it will be just over $18K as apposed to almost $20K.

I know of at least one sold for not too much over $16k

Sean

the lul befor the storm...... some magazine rips of a 8.99 and then we will all be payin premiums...hahaha....

Maybe someone asked this already. Didn't see it.
Rob, did you get to hear it? If so, how'd she sound? I cant really imagine a beefy sound from those tailpipes.

Rob, did you get to hear it? If so, how'd she sound? I cant really imagine a beefy sound from those tailpipes.

I'll let you know.

Just got my invite from Yamaha to attend the Australian Launch next Tuesday. :eusa_dance:

Pics promised and I'll try to get lots of sound as well.

Look for my 507 thread under the VMOA Ontario chapter forum. Yamaha brought out a working model and there is some vids there. It sounds pretty good for a stock exhaust.

Wow love it....... if it looks this good in pictures.....21,999$ canadian retail ...... yikes

Back