Slave rebuild

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Ok thats all done new seals ,fluid piston was in good shape hit piston & walls w/ 1000 paper all blead now I have a clutch again. Took me no more than an hour and a 1/2 at most ..No more bleeding it when I want to go for a ride .. Tomorow I attack the oil oring & pan gasket . Can't wait . Looks like the hardest part is removing the pipes ..

Ok thats all done new seals ,fluid piston was in good shape hit piston & walls w/ 1000 paper all blead now I have a clutch again. Took me no more than an hour and a 1/2 at most ..No more bleeding it when I want to go for a ride .. Tomorow I attack the oil oring & pan gasket . Can't wait . Looks like the hardest part is removing the pipes ..

Well when you go to reinstall them, if you have stockers, read my thread, it may save you some time.
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=23592&highlight=stock+exhaust

Sorry but no pics.

The oil sending unit switch on oil pan do I remove the 2 bolts & move switch out of the way? or follow wires n unplug it? exhaust is off the cross over pipe gaskets junk :-( what to do what to do lol

I am all set thanks . I am puting her back together now the damn pipes grrr needed a break walked away lol

Back