Slippin'

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycotic

Reaction score
clutch is slippin a little worse each day. everybody says to go with stock fibers. how do i contact pcw about springs that are better than stock? and about replacing stock wire with full plate??? I havent even taken it apart yet so i dont know what im talkin bout...

clutch is slippin a little worse each day. everybody says to go with stock fibers. how do i contact pcw about springs that are better than stock? and about replacing stock wire with full plate??? I havent even taken it apart yet so i dont know what im talkin bout...

VMAXOUTLAW.COM and do a search for double D clutch mod.

Or you can use google search engine and type in VMAX DOUBLE D and it will bring up web pages with instructions and photos to detail

I normally use the DD mod myself along with stock fibers. However, I believe I will be getting a brand new set of barnett fibers and steels that we will be reselling. I do have a few extra springs around that we use for DD conversions. [email protected]

OR - You can contact PCW by phone from the number on thier website.
PCWracing.net

Sean

Back