so it hit 64 degrees here, i had a vmax adventure.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
so i told my friends i was thinking about bringing out a little black birdy. they were like OMG bring it to work bro!

so im all like, noooooooookkkaaayyyyy :D on my way bro

so i pull up and they open the garage door at the car dealership and 6 guys come out:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

"this is like something from the mad max movies!":eusa_dance:
"it looks so much better in person":eusa_dance:
"i love the forks":eusa_dance:
"this isnt a vtwin is it":eusa_dance:
"i swore i heard a hemi pull in":eusa_dance:
"dude do you have a chip in that":eusa_dance:

so i show em the bike they drool over it, i start it for em, they take turns twisting the throttle and everyones giggling.

well i tell em i gotta go so they can get back to work and theyre all standing on the sidewalk,
:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
i do a u turn and straighten the bike up, rev it to 3 grand(yes, just 3k rpm) hold the brake and drop the clutch it does an effortless burn out. i hold it for maybe 2 secnds and let it go and ride away.

so i go to see another friend and i check my cell phone and it is blown up with texts.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

"dude WTF were you thinking":eusa_dance:
"youre lucky xxxxx wasn't here":eusa_dance:
"if you wouldve stayed they cops would be driving you home right now"
"dude you did that next to 5 brand new cars and several customers":eusa_dance:
"you know matt at first i couldnt believe youd do something like that... then i realized... it is you we're talking about"
"dont come back"
"i cant believe you did that":eusa_dance:
"lol everyones mad you did a burnout!":eusa_dance:
"dude i was inside but that sounded bad!"
"xxxxxx is so pissed right now!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

i dont know if i should be happy or mad right now.... but im gonna wait to turn my application in... LOL:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I caught some heat for a burn-out before - it was definitely worth. I'll post a video for you when I get home, I think you'll appreciate it.

Maybe they just didn't realize they were watching such an experienced rider who would never, ever, in a million years, pull a stunt like that, if there were even the slightest chance of something going wrong amongst all those thousands of dollars worth of cars.

Much tadoo over nothing IMO. They'll get over it.

Take your gen1 next time you come in. If anybody bitches, point out your "vmax" is totally different than the one they saw do a burnout and it must have been someone else. Get a buddy to back you up.

I got bitched out over the summer for roasting the tires in the marina's chevy 2500 going up the driveway, of course the boss just pulled in at the other end at the same instant to see it.

ya i had my helmet on so i just wont ride that one there anymore lol! .... but if they wanna press charges for parking lot vandalism id like the video at least, LOL

Latest posts

Back