Sorry about your Yard

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
I went for a quick visit to see Sean and drop off my bike for a few items. Well it had rained the day before and the ole reliable was a bit wet! In fact I got stuck in 4 wheel drive :bang head: in the front yard. Good thing for Sean and a chain he had near by. Sorry about the yard Sean :biglaugh: G

Using the berm to lessen the angle of the offload ramp? What are your mod plans?

Using the berm to lessen the angle of the offload ramp? What are your mod plans?

The plans..... Hmmmm well I have a few things I am wanting to do but the total goal is a bit vague looking at possibly getting new wheels or perhaps getting mine re anodized. Too much to list. Lol

G

"Someone doesn't want to tip his hat!" I think opening the engine for hot-rod work? Guess you'll roll it out next riding season. Don't forget to share! We like pics, lots of pics.

What type of power-adder? I think that's in the cards due to the vague response.:punk:

"Someone doesn't want to tip his hat!" I think opening the engine for hot-rod work? Guess you'll roll it out next riding season. Don't forget to share! We like pics, lots of pics.

What type of power-adder? I think that's in the cards due to the vague response.:punk:

:rofl_200: I like em pretty

Ha, pretty it will be (as if it isn't already). The yard has a low spot anyway (look at the dead grass). You perfectly straddled that area so gave me a target to bring in the new dirt when it all dries up!

Sean

Latest posts

Back