South Dakota June 2008

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcardwell

Reaction score
Wayne and I (Rachel) are planning a trip out to SD - basing out of the Rapid City area....and would like to hook up with some other VMaxers!!!

Anyone interested shoot me an email - [email protected].

It would be great to get some locales involved to show us some roads! If anything we really liked the Custer area - killer sweepers!

Wayne and I (Rachel) are planning a trip out to SD - basing out of the Rapid City area....and would like to hook up with some other VMaxers!!!

Anyone interested shoot me an email - [email protected].

It would be great to get some locales involved to show us some roads! If anything we really liked the Custer area - killer sweepers!

Hey Rachel you should add these to the calendar with a link to this and the Gap thread!

You going to Topeka?:ummm:

Hey Rachel you should add these to the calendar with a link to this and the Gap thread!

You going to Topeka?:ummm:

I will get them added - thanks for that tip!

No to Topeka this year....we really wanted to get back out to SD and since Wayne only gets so many days off each year - it's Daytona, him and I choose a place together (Deals Gap this year) and then a small trip...SD this year - But I think next year we will have to make a point!!! It sounds like a killer time!!!

Back