stainless caliper bolts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find
10mm x 30mm x 1.25 mm stainless allen bolts?

I've looked all the main places with no luck.

Click VMF Links tab on this site and go to Mike Sayers, he supplies all the bolts for the max in stainless.

I know you may have tried Fastenal, but if not here is my stab at it. You probably will do a better search than me as I don't know a lot about bolts/ thread pitch/ etc. :confused2:
I hope you find the right one for a fair price Shawn! :thumbs up:

Shawn, Fastenal can get them. I got mine from a friend who works there - let's just say a real good deal - In fact, I should have some left over from doing my complete bike - should have in button head socket & regular head socket - how many do you need?

Let me know, you can have them.

Mike

McMaster Carr - a variety of types to pick from (head shapes) most are around a $1 each but you have to buy in larger qty (5-10).

Sean Morley

Shawn, Fastenal can get them. I got mine from a friend who works there - let's just say a real good deal - In fact, I should have some left over from doing my complete bike - should have in button head socket & regular head socket - how many do you need?

Let me know, you can have them.

Mike

I have tried the fastenal here.Our store really sucks.A bunch of kids without a clue.I really only need 4 of them for the calipers on her fzr forks for her fazer.

Yea, i stand corrected. They only have regular steel but grade 12.9 (basically grade 8). $12 for 25 of them.

Sean Morley

I have tried the fastenal here.Our store really sucks.A bunch of kids without a clue.I really only need 4 of them for the calipers on her fzr forks for her fazer.

I have them for you - if you pm me your address, I will mail them to you if you want them.

Let me know

Mike

I have them for you - if you pm me your address, I will mail them to you if you want them.

Let me know

Mike

Mike,I really apreciate your offer! I called the local dealership and they actually had 9 of the stock bolts.I went ahead and picked some up today.$6 for 4 of them.

They still had the new 07 Max sitting there,Lowered it from $11,499 to $10,300 now.They had no idea about the new Max release wednesday.

Thanks again Mike!

Back