stock baffles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkone

Reaction score
well im back had a 93 max and went through and big d. and had to sell, just bought 2003 max with 6500miles love it . has any one cut stock baffles? looking for sound. probaly gonna put supertrapp slips on , with open end cap and a few discs. this spring. any one have stock baffles? hate to cut these ones.

I might have stock Exhaust with drilled out baffles

Welcome back.
I say don't drill the stock exhaust. Save up some coin and have some patience. You can find a good deal on a used full system or some slip ons. Just need to wait it out.​

The exhaust that I have is sold but no check in the mail yet and it's been two weeks. It gos back to up for sale friday. My exhaust is not 5 holes drilled in the end of the muffler. This exhaust has the inner deflector plate drilled out. This is a better way to do so. Looks better sounds better and you keep back ptesure. Also can jet pullet and add a k&n air filter for more hp cheep.

i had stocks with the 5 holes drilled out on each. they were a bit louder, but at the cost of a "farty" sound. i agree with mike, save the coin and get some slip-ons or a full up.

Not sure how good cutting the mufflers would work.
22259_295589458678_282702488678_3346306_5152325_n.jpg

Picture courtesy of Morley Muscle http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.295588688678.146283.282702488678&type=1

U don't have to jet. Most don't but should.

Stock exhaust with modified baffles like you want call me.

No word from brownrxmd on buying my exhaust. Back before xmas he said he sent a check and i dident get it so he said he sent another and i still havent got it. now i cant get a hold of him so i sent him an email to tell him the exhaust is going back up for sale on friday. This is a stock exhaust that is in vary good shape and the exhaust baffle's have been modified for the sound that a stock vmax should have.

You can see pic's of exhaust on my album.

Back