Stolen gen i

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
PLEASE BOLO ( be on look out) for a Maxgasser for sale. Donald , the owner of stolen Vmax is a nice guy , a Vmax brother and a veteran ! I'd like to see if we can help him out.

I know a parted Vmax will be hard to find as the parts are sold , but Donald had a Maxgasser on his , they don't come up for sale very often , SO PLEASE if you see one come up for sale anywhere please let me know. With a little luck maybe can help him get his bike back!

STOLEN OUT OF CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS TODAY 2/21/17

PLEASE BOLO ( be on look out) for a Maxgasser for sale. Donald , the owner of stolen Vmax is a nice guy , a Vmax brother and a veteran ! I'd like to see if we can help him out.

I know a parted Vmax will be hard to find as the parts are sold , but Donald had a Maxgasser on his , they don't come up for sale very often , SO PLEASE if you see one come up for sale anywhere please let me know. With a little luck maybe can help him get his bike back!

STOLEN OUT OF CENTRAL MASSACHUSETTS TODAY 2/21/17

PM sent.

Thanks Steve, I asked him for a picture, he said it was in process of being prepped for paint .
None of his pictures would have been representative of its current condition.
Red tank, blue front fender, purple rear fender.

I hate thiefs! Hope the bike is recovered and the jerk responsible gets piss pounded into the ground....then delivered to the local cops! :punk:

Will keep an eye out on this side of the line.

Thanks Gents,

I pointed Donald in the direction of the closest Vmax ( local to both of us)
Happens to be a local Herion Junkie, now I'M NOT ACCUSING ANYONE, but suggested to Donald that it may be a reasonable place to start.
His Vmax sat outside year round for a few years at least. Maybe he decided he needed parts to put it back on the rd.:damn angry:

Thanks Gents,

I pointed Donald in the direction of the closest Vmax ( local to both of us)
Happens to be a local Herion Junkie, now I'M NOT ACCUSING ANYONE, but suggested to Donald that it may be a reasonable place to start.
His Vmax sat outside year round for a few years at least. Maybe he decided he needed parts to put it back on the rd.:damn angry:

That's a reasonable place to start. Someone needing parts and not caring how they got them is suspect for sure. Like Danny, I detest a crook. A vmax crook, all the more.

Don is a very nice guy , also Marine Veteran . If the thief is found .....well if he's found Don has. Crazy friend :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back