STRANDED NEED HELP white smoke!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure how much time till ya wife gets there maybe pull the plugs n see if anti freeze is coming from cyl?

ok wow just took it down the street and back and theres oil everywhere...

dont have a clue the whole thing is soaked... my valve covers have been leaking fir a while but never this much. the bike is SOAKED in oil

Hopefully it is just a blown gasket and not the engine... The fact that it wouldn't run right is not a good sign though. How is the oil level?

A coolant hose break or leak will blow coolant everywhere and can be very oily feeling. Getting on the exhaust will also make a lot of smoke.

Sean

well whe. i rode it it actually ran up to 65 mph, couldve gone faster but the roads and my balls kept me off the throttle. it did have a very noticable decrease in power but still got up n moved. the smoke is very white and is shooting out of the crankcase vent to the air box and is coming out of the right exhaust (brake side)
this mean anything?
ive got 2 hours to kill at the gas station til my girlfriend gets here so...

I think it also bears mentioning that checking the overflow won't do a bunch of good checking the coolant, you need to pull the scoop and check it at the manifold.. If it leaked a bunch of coolant out it could be overheated and making it run like shit.. Just some ideas...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like your getting compression in the crank. Maybe piston. When you get home if you feel up to it. Take of spark plugs see if you have compression in all 4 cylinders by putting your finger over hole and crank it by tapping start switch

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking head gasket, I don't know if I'd run it any more then needed to load it untill you get it home and pull the plugs and turn it over see what comes out a there!

I'm thinking head gasket, I don't know if I'd run it any more then needed to load it untill you get it home and pull the plugs and turn it over see what comes out a there!

I was wondering that but not sure on the oil passages on this.. he says coolant level is fine.. maybe drain collant from front drain see how much comes out

Rick beat me to it I was gonna say just don't run it anymore just in case it is something simple. Don't want to make things worse. When you get it home so the test everyone has suggested. Hope it's nothing major buddy.

I'm in FL and would consider helping out a member in need, but not you buddy. You assured me that you would return what I paid for a slashed tire you sold me over 2 months ago however you have not done so and do not even have the decency to return texts or answer calls when I have simply tried to inquire on the status.

There are many great people on this forum who are trustworthy straightforward individuals however your actions have led me to believe you do not fall into the same category.

Sorry for your luck but I have to call it like I see it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I'm in FL and would consider helping out a member in need, but not you buddy. You assured me that you would return what I paid for a slashed tire you sold me over 2 months ago however you have not done so and do not even have the decency to return texts or answer calls when I have simply tried to inquire on the status.

There are many great people on this forum who are trustworthy straightforward individuals however your actions have led me to believe you do not fall into the same category.

This makes a workd of difference that's fucked

Wow here I am going threw everyones profiles(gave up after 15 mins to many members ) trying to find someone in that area that does rsa to help you out & now I read this??:bang head: Tex85 no disrespect to you my friend I had no idea & was just trying to help a fellow brother out.

Back