Summer 2013 VBoost Magazine

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard

Reaction score
As editor of the VBoost Magazine I would like to announce that the Officers of the VMOA have given their permission to once again open up the submission of articles to ALL VMax owners!

The submission deadline for the summer 2013 edition is July 15th.

As stated All VMax owners can submit.
  • "My Ride" articles with photos and specifications of your VMax
  • "Event Reports" with photos and story about event
  • "Technical articles" with photos and tech instructions, How to, Special tools, step by step modification articles.
  • "Vendor Reviews"
  • "Product Reviews"
  • "Rear Tire" Photos
  • "Eye Candy" Photos, (no full nudity) this also applies to all Photos submitted in any "My Ride" or "Event Report".
  • Anything VMax related (fictional stories, VMax artwork, VMax cartoons, E.T.C.
The submission guide lines will be as follows;

• Please submit text and photos as separate files,
  • Photos should not be optimized and the larger the file size the better
  • If you think you have a "Cover" Bike photos must be in Portrait format (turn camera on its side when taking photo) not landscape.
  • Do not worry about "good English" I will take of that.
  • You must include a mailing address. so we can send you a copy of the magazine. (we will not place your address in the magazine, However we will publish your country of residence.)
  • All submissions become the property of the VBoost Magazine.
Please make all submission to [email protected]

If you have any questions regarding submitting anything for the VBoost Magazine please contact my through this E-Mail;
[email protected]

Steve Jasse
Editor VBoost Magazine

Back