Summer VBooost Submissions....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I would like to announce that the Officers of the VMOA have given their permission to once again open up the submission of articles to ALL Vmax owners!

The submission deadline for the summer 2013 edition is July 15th.

As stated All VMax owners can submit.
* "My Ride" articles with photos and specifications of your VMax
* "Event Reports" with photos and story about event
* "Technical articles" with photos and tech instructions, How to, Special tools, step by step modification articles.
* "Vendor Reviews"
* "Product Reviews"
* "Rear Tire" Photos
* "Eye Candy" Photos, (no full nudity) this also applies to all Photos submitted in any "My Ride" or "Event Report".
* Anything VMax related (fictional stories, VMax artwork, VMax cartoons, E.T.C.

The guide lines will be as follows;
Please submit text and photos as separate files,
Photos should not be optimized and the larger the file size the better
If you think you have a "Cover" Bike photos must be in Portrait format (turn camera on its side when taking photo) not landscape.
Do not worry about "good English" our editor will take of that.
(we will not place your address in the magazine, However we will publish your country of residence.)
All submissions become the property of the VBoost Magazine.

Please make all submission to [email protected]

If you have any questions regarding submitting anything for the VBoost Magazine please contact me through this E-Mail;

[email protected]

The content submission deadline for the summer 2013 edition is New Years eve... 07/15/2013
The publishing target date is on or about Aug. 1st, 2013 .
All submissions should be sent to Steve Jasse, editor:
[email protected]
Once again the VMOA has just given me permission to open the magazine submissions to ALL VMax owners. This means you do not have to be a member to submit! In return for all submissions you will receive a digital printable (PDF) copy of the magazine... because of the extreme cost of mailing magazines overseas the VMOA has decided to only offer the PDF file.
All VMax owners are encouraged to submit;
"My Ride" articles with photos and specifications of your VMax
"Event Reports" with photos and story about events
"Technical articles" with photos and tech instructions, How to, Special tools, step by step modification articles.
"Vendor Reviews"
"Product Reviews"
"Rear Tire" Photos
"Eye Candy" Photos, (no full nudity) this also applies to all Photos submitted in any "My Ride" or "Event Report".
Anything VMax related (fictional stories, VMax artwork, VMax cartoons, E.T.C.
The submission guidelines are as follows;
Please submit text and photos as separate files, All text can be submitted in the body of an e-mail or as an attachment, any type of text file will do I can open any type of file.
Photos should not be optimized the larger the file size the better. Please don't embed photos into your text files they need to be sent separately as attachments to an e-mail. If you have multiple photos you can send them in a ZIP file, you can upload photos & text files to "Drop Box": https://www.dropbox.com/
directly from your computer and send me the Drop Box e-mail notification and I will download your submissions
If you think you have a "Cover" photos it must be in Portrait format (turn camera on its side when taking photo) not landscape.
Do not worry about "good English" I will take of that.
We will publish your country of residence in your article only.
All submissions become the property of the VBoost Magazine.
Please make all submission to [email protected]
Do not worry about grammar, spelling or punctuation I will Edit your articles and make them coherent and readable. If you can not write readable English, please try your best... if I have to I will use GOOGLE translate to get your submission readable for the magazine.
If you have any questions regarding submitting anything for the VBoost Magazine please contact my through this E-Mail;
[email protected]
Please pass the word along to your friends, the more submissions I get the better the magazine will be!!!
Thank you very much
Steve Jasse VMOA #708 [email protected]
Editor VBoost Magazine

Thanks for the Info.
I'll be submitting a write up of the VMOA Spring Ice Breaker Ride.

Im starting to write up my tech session writeup on many new upgrades for my bike.

I encourage everyone VMOA member and NON-members to submit write ups of anything interesting for the Summer Vboost publication.

Back