Swingarm bolts question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
If I swap the adjustable bolt from the right side to the left side will the one-piece bolt push the swingarm farther to the left? I need to get this rear wheel moved over towards the left so it's centered better. Right now if I let go of the bars I make a pretty decent left lane change. I'd like to go straight.

Thanks guys. I just don't feel like taking everything out and measuring it if there's an actual answer for this.

I run a 190\50\17 with the washer swap and a cut down brake arm. This is stuff the PO did. The washer is just for spacing in the arm, but I know it's not helping the centering issue. Maybe I'll have to run 3mm clearance on the left side of the tire and 20mm on the right... That's about how I remember it before the washer swap.

Just get a second adjustable pivot. Set it to the desired distance (keeping it from rubbing on the shaft inside the arm) and then lock it down. Adjust the right as normal and you've got about as centered as you can get that way.

Back