Tacho Replacement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow so many responses so quickly, thanks everyone!

I did look at the ones available on COO, but to me they were a little over the top and didn't suit what I was trying to achieve.

From doing a little more digging with the links provide (thanks again), it seems as though I'm looking for the following models:
- CP2012 (3 3/8 in white face)
- CP2013 (5 in white face)

There is also the black face equivalents:
- CP2010 (3 3/8 in black face)
- CP2011 (5 in black face)

Looks as though Sunpro doesn't produce these anymore, but there are still a few around if you can find them. I really liked the look of the Super Tacho III, but the depth of the unit is putting me off. The older units are not as deep so I think they'll better suit my proposed mounting position.

Now just need to decide whether to get the 3 3/8 in size or the 5 in tach!:biglaugh:

I was getting dirty looks from the public in general, but only in a certain area. I was told by a few friends they thought they saw me flying through a pedestrian rich parking lot, and generally riding stupid.

That's shitty, there is always someone fucking it up for everyone else. In that regard its good to have a distinctive looking bike it just did not work this time.

Back