Texas VMAXers, Where R U?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dekberg

Reaction score
New to Texas and living in San Antonio. Looking for fellow VMAXers to plan some rides with. Let me know where you live and lets get some rides planned. :biglaugh:

Darren

Moved again?

Ya, the Army seems to be on the track of moving me every 2 years. Hopefully I'll be here in Texas a bit longer.

By the way, how much for a valve adjustment?

Also, would like to stop by your shop in Dec and say hi if that's cool?

Later,
Darren

Stop by anytime. Valve adjustments only suck. We need to do engine work at the same time lol. I can loan you the kit!

Sean

New to Texas and living in San Antonio. Looking for fellow VMAXers to plan some rides with. Let me know where you live and lets get some rides planned. :biglaugh:

Darren

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/V-Max_Houston/

Is a houston Based Vmax group but reaches all over the state with various rides. There are some members in Dallas and probably SA as well.

Just log on and ask and I'm sure some one can tell you if they know anyone in the SA area.

We do rides twice a year to Bandera and once a year to Eureka springs.

Last edited:
Im stationed in San Angelo and about 3 hrs west of San Antonio, if your in San Antonio look up the Green Knights they ride alot.

Back