Thanks Kyle!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks Kyle for fixing me up with the '85 side covers, one of mine had a dent in it from my gorilla feet boot heel.:bang head:

Flew back to Texas from California for the weekend and had a nice package sitting in my chair from Kyle..:eusa_dance:

With no emblems, badges, or stickers on my bike I thought it would be a nice touch to have the '85 sidecovers with the embossed "Vmax" in them to help out those Harley Riders that walk around the bike four times before scratching thier head and saying "What the hell is that":rofl_200:

Now to remove that really nice powder coat and polish them up:punk:

Thanks Mr. Kyle:clapping:

Yeah, I've got some aircraft stripper that will take the shine off a diamond, (Flesh removal is just an added bonus!)

I have a set of '85's just waiting for the day I do my frame and brackets, and reassemble it.

Kyle, take it easy w/your back and get well.

Rusty, don't you love it when the H-D guys can't figure out what it is? And they can't help themselves when they hear that exhaust, they have to come-see for themselves, "what's that noise?":rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back