Thankyou Sean!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65fury

Reaction score
WEll my almost year long battle with tuning my carbs has come to a CONCLUSION!!! I gave up... and sent my carbs to Sean to get another opinion( a professional one) on my carbs. Basically.... the PO had done a rebuild on the carbs at one point and used a klien rebuild kit... or something like that, Sean can explain better. But in the process they replaced my emulsion tubes with the klien ones, and they are built different, they didnt allow as much fuel through the tube as the correct mikuni ones did.... Thus my LEAN situation, also it explains why when i FIRST pulled my carbs apart my floats were crazy rich and i had 165mains. Compensation for the smaller amount of fuel being let through the emulsion tubes. So once i get the carbs back ill fine tune them to my bike and go do some burnouts!!!! :punk::punk:

i JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND HELP, IVE LEARNED A TON!! ABOUT THESE CARBS:clapping:

ALSO A SPECIAL THANKS TO SEAN

THANKYOU SEAN!!!

jASON

When I rebuilt mine i noticed the difference. the whole was way off compared to the the little alignment tit thing compared to the oem. Luckily before i put them together.

Exactly. Look at the pics and the hole through the side. It won't line up to the hole in the jet block.

Sean

Sweet, Glad your on the road and happy. I know you had to be getting major frustrated.

Heres to many enjoyable miles. :cheers:

Sweet, Glad your on the road and happy. I know you had to be getting major frustrated.

Heres to many enjoyable miles. :cheers:

Well not on the road yet, i gotta pay the man still :biglaugh: but yes!!! im just glad there was an actual issue and it wasnt because im a horrible mechanic!:rofl_200:

And KJ..... frustrated is putting WAYYY to mildly...... I almost checked into a clinic for insanity..... but decided to give Sean a try instead:punk:

Jason

Back