The danger of electromagnetic field

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the look of them Bricklins! There is a lot of interesting cars from that time that never really made it.

What I really like is everyones attitude to the EMF cancer thing.
I can smell BULLSHIT too!

I think that we should be much more concerned about other obvious cercinogens. Like hot showers. :rofl_200:
"Avoid long hot showers. In 1990 the EPA placed hot showers on their list of cancer sources. Not only do the carcinogens in your water supply get into your skin during a hot shower, you breath in the carcinogenic steam. Thus, a filtration system added to your shower is also recommended. " :rofl_200:

(FYI tricloroethane is present during hot showers. It is best known as a dry cleaning fluid, which was banned due to the rate it accelerates liver damage. ie. If a dry cleaner had a couple of beers after work while breathing those nice fumes, they could die of scirosis of the liver later that day.... slightly exagerated...)

There is a good way to counteract the carcinogenic affect of showers.
Simply shower as often as you can with another person.
As all people have a small amount of potassium in them, all people emits a small amount of radiation. Therefore, if you have a shower with someone, and then preferably sleep with them, you will be exposed to light levels of radiation. This works to fight cancer in the same way chemotherapy does, thus reducing the risk of cancer.

Dr Baz signing out now. Off to get my daily snake oil. :rofl_200:

Anyone working in industry had some exposure to something bad. When it's yout time there's nothing you can do. When I visit my old
home town I see these pickled drunks that are in the're 80's? A lot worked in the textile industry when they did work.
confused24.gif

Steve

Last edited:
Tin foil hats are a necessity. The thought police are real. They are out to get me.

Latest posts

Back