The latest Hilary crimes explained.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This rocks! I'm sure it's not news to most of us but nice that it's not magically going away.
I cant seem to find what the the standards are for being a nominee and running for office while actively under indictment for any felonies but if shes charged can she still run, even if she remains out of jail?

Something good is going to happen....

Houdini can't hold a candle to the Clintons' ability to slip out of impossible traps. No matter what they do , half of the population thinks it's O.K. and just those bad old republicans again , trying to take their free stuff away .

I watched almost all the way through. Rudy sounds like he is getting senile or hitting the juice. All this is total conjecture. Or hopeful thinking on the part of Republicans. She has been investigated for almost 16 years and, so far, no charges. If the FBI finds something to charge her with then they will. Until then bunch of B/S. I suspect no one is in the know as much as the FBI and until they speak it is only hollow words. If they do charge her Obama can pardon her like President Ford did with Nixon. Take a nap and post the results of the FBI investigation.

I watched almost all the way through. Rudy sounds like he is getting senile or hitting the juice. All this is total conjecture. Or hopeful thinking on the part of Republicans. She has been investigated for almost 16 years and, so far, no charges. If the FBI finds something to charge her with then they will. Until then bunch of B/S. I suspect no one is in the know as much as the FBI and until they speak it is only hollow words. If they do charge her Obama can pardon her like President Ford did with Nixon. Take a nap and post the results of the FBI investigation.

I rest my case.

Back