The Perfect Seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoilt38

Reaction score
I had the chance to try my new Maxgasser seat this weekend. I'm very impressed with the comfort. Rick is amazing to work with and did a perfect job on my seat. If your looking for a new seat for your max then you really can't do any better. I will get some pix up when I have time and after I clean the bike:biglaugh:

Thanks again Rick.

jealous.gif

I agree, I've only been able to ride the bike a few times since buying the seat. But so far I have no complaints whatsoever, it is an excellent seat!

Thank you Craig,Im honored that your first post is positive MAXGASSER review, welcome to the forum. Lots of good info and great people here!

Them are nice......seats. I don't know if I want to go Corbin or gasser....the gasser looks like it might be a better design...

The gasser is by far a better choice. Corbins are out dated, hard and take too long to break in. I've got a cut seat from Sean Morley and its the bees knees. Now that would be a toss up between his and the gasser.

If any of you out there would like to "test ride" a Maxgasser, I can accomodate you. All that is required is your promise to ship it along to the next guy in line and perhaps send your review to the manufacturer if you would. Riding season is here for many so don't get stuck on down the list waiting. Corbin sure won't do that for you! Remember, this is made out all new parts, not just modified factory parts. Build quality is high end all the way and works with grab rail or sissy bar bikes. Let me know. PATMAX

Latest posts

Back