There is a Santa...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayvin53

Reaction score
Just a quick public 'thanks' to naughtyG for sharing his a/f hole plugs. Got mine in the mail today--Thanks brother!!
Vin

I don't know if I would be bragging about sharing a hole plugs...:eusa_dance:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Seriously tho, if you wanna make sure your newly reset A/F screws never seize, you might want me to share some of my hole plugz with ya :biglaugh:

And while we're on the subject of Santa...

http://www.monbeausapin.org/

Attachments

• P1040384.jpg
    P1040384.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 57
  • P1040385.jpg
    P1040385.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 46
U guys are all welcome - I got so much great help and free or cheap bits from various people here already that it's the least I could do!

NAUGHTYG IS SENDING ME SOME ALSO ! WHEN I GET THEM , THIS WILL MEAN I'VE GOTTEN MORE OFF OF NAUGHTYG THEN MY WIFE THIS MONTH ! " LOL ":rofl_200: :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

NAUGHTYG WON'T TAKE ANY MONEY FOR THESE PLUGS SO I'M BUYING HIM A CHANCE TO WIN A 42 INCH PLASMA TV , ONE OF THE FIRE COMPANY'S I'M IN ARE DOING IT . IT GOES OFF IN JANUARY . MAN WOULD'NT THAT BE SOME CHAIN OF EVENTS IF HE WON ! :clapping:

HEY naughtyG , I GOT THOSE PLUGS TODAY , YOUR THE MAN ! THE PLASMA TV GOES OFF 1/6/09 . I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ! THANKS AGAIN !:punk:

HEY naughtyG , I GOT THOSE PLUGS TODAY , YOUR THE MAN ! THE PLASMA TV GOES OFF 1/6/09 . I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED ! THANKS AGAIN !:punk:

Hey Cop Runner, did you tell Naughty the rest of the deal?? If he wins the tv all us frozen-ass northern guys are gonna come trooping down to his place for the super bowl!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Hey Cop Runner, did you tell Naughty the rest of the deal?? If he wins the tv all us frozen-ass northern guys are gonna come trooping down to his place for the super bowl!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
NOW THATS A GREAT IDEA !:punk:

LOL haha that would go down just great with wifey - yea darling, for my second superball ever I'm gonna have 20 hairy max riders over and a buncha kegs of beer :clapping::punk::eusa_dance:

Back