This is major bs!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nstyn8

Reaction score
DID YOU GUYS HEAR THIS........Lindsey Vonn the USA Downhill skier is going to have to give back her gold medal!!!!!!!!!!

Because Obama is going downhill faster than she did!

:th_signs54:...WHAT YOU MEAN , " MAN " HE GONNA SAVE ME " MAN " :jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it::jerk it:

No, I haven't heard that. Do you have a link? Why does she have to give it back? The B/S is the part that somehow it's Obama's fault. He has nothing to do with it.
Dave #3505

No, I haven't heard that. Do you have a link? Why does she have to give it back? The B/S is the part that somehow it's Obama's fault. He has nothing to do with it.
Dave #3505
Hard to tell if your seriously or not, but like Obama, this is a joke.

Dave #3505

lol looks like I got someone....

Back