Thunder 2014 - dyno shootout!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
We have secured Somerset Harley Davidson for a DYNO SHOOTOUT event. They have agreed to do dyno runs on Friday from 2pm - 6pm opened for $40 w/3 runs and printout. You can dyno outside those hours only by prior appointment at the same rate. Somerset HD is only a block down the road from the Days Inn.

Winners for best run on GEN1 & GEN2 will receive trophies!

We have secured Somerset Harley Davidson for a DYNO SHOOTOUT event. They have agreed to do dyno runs on Friday from 2pm - 6pm opened for $40 w/3 runs and printout. You can dyno outside those hours only by prior appointment at the same rate. Somerset HD is only a block down the road from the Days Inn.

Winners for best run on GEN1 & GEN2 will receive trophies!

Nice work Mike....that's a hell of a deal! :thumbs up:

Poor ol' dyno may never be the same after exposure to some 'serious' power! :biglaugh:

I personally cant take credit for setting this deal up...Its my partner in crime, Steve Katz.

Where's Marcus when we need him!

Nice work Mike....that's a hell of a deal! :thumbs up:

Poor ol' dyno may never be the same after exposure to some 'serious' power! :biglaugh:

I don't dare put my '85 on the dyno! Probly blow it up, and Ian will have to ride bitch on back of his buddies 883 Sportster. Of course, that would be a good excuse to invite the Mod Monkey over for a visit...

Just hope the guy running the Dyno has a clue , a few yrs. back a local Harley shop brought a Dyno down to the Quaker Steak & Lube bike night well long story short my V-Max and a few other bikes a Busa , ZX-10 only made 75 horse power on their Dyno , guy running it said "No Japanese bike makes more then a Harley can" Then 2 Harleys pulled 100 hp with no motor work done????? Yeah , sure they did. It was all about the money!

Back