Thunder T-shirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed!........Very cool job on the art, thanks to all the sponsers, Folks will know who we are!...........:punk:............Tom.

I may have to order up a shirt even though I can't make the rally. After all I just spent the night in a certain SD town which sells a LOT of t shirts to people who don't attend the rally.

Thank you.
It was, without a doubt, one of the easiest things to come up with, thanks to the great communication with Mike. He told me what he was looking for, I layed it out, then we tweaked it a few times to the final product. Being in contact with Mike via several PM's, made it seem that he was here and not just sending emails and proof's back and forth. :clapping: not to mention the time between questions and answers was very short.

I've had more issues designing and producing for local customers.

PICS? or did I miss them from another thread?

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 15
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Well it a great design and I will wear it proudly, That you for all "hard" work. It is a great design

Thanks KJ, you did a nice job and I for one appreciate the effort. As I'm sure all the others do as well! Good job!! Thanks again, Ed

I know it's tough to come up with something everyone likes. Great job!!!:punk:

Dale #2592

Back