Time for a change.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bushido

Reaction score
Although I love the look and sound of my Cobra slipons and have logged many happy miles with them, I think it's time for a serious upgrade to a set of Mark's 4-2's. That is if I can find a website, phone number or any other way to contact him! The site I had bookmarked now takes me to some lame site called Mark's Pipes.Com and has been totally useless, as well as all of my other attempts to find him :bang head: Please my fellow VMaxer's, can some one help me out before I go ...

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
:th_biggun:

Domo Arigato,
Bushido
2002 Vmax

moz-screenshot.jpg

I put Marks 4-2 system on my bike a few weeks ago and I am very happy with it. The fir is great and runs well with stock jets. Shimmed the needles .038 and adjusted air screws about 3 1/4 turns.

Mark's website is no longer working, but here is his phone number: 760-948-1346

Thanks Kevin for the number and responding so quickly! It's too bad Mark's website is not working, if I recall correctly, it used to have a really wicked video/sound clip of a Vmax equipped with one of his systems. Man, that beast sure was awesome. I knew I should have saved that file. Anyway, I guess I'll just have to save up the bucks and make my own clip. Let's just hope I don't attract the wrong kind of attention! By the way, what size/type cans did you get? Again many thanks and I hope to meet you on the road one day.

It's all about the sound and acceleration!

Bushido

I have the same system on my 96, 14" cans with 2" outlets. In my opinion it is just the right volume. loud but not obnoxious. great exhaust note as well. shouldn't attract and kind of the wrong attention.

Bushido, the video you're referring to is of our very own Maleko, the "Carb Guru of Omaha" (moment of silence :worthy:)!

Is that phone # for Mark working, has anybody talked to him recently? :confused2:

Back